BACHELOR IN EDUCATION - B.Ed.
- Dedicated, Committed & Highly Qualified Staff.
- Conducive Learning Environment.
- High Result Percentage in Previous Years.
- Excellent Placement Assistance.
- Very good Infrastructure, Library & Laboratory.
- Fees Payment in Instalments.
- Separate affordable hostels for boys and girls.
- Regular field visits to Visveswaraiah museum, Art gallery, ISRO museum, HAL museum, Special schools etc.
- Certificate Courses: College offers certificate programmes for the interested candidates in Life skills and Guidance and Counselling, in collaboration with Samadhan trust, Malleshwaram, Bangalore.
- Opportunity for personality development, Sports, Yoga, Fine Arts, Literary & cultural activities.
- Teaching & learning process brought under quality assessment.
- State of art equipments.
- Broadband Internet connection.
- Computerised library.
- Hi-tech auditorium.
- Hi-tech medical facilities.
- Canteen for healthy and wholesome food.
Eligibility for Admission:
50% Marks in any Degree / PG from any recognized University, 45% Marks for SC/ST, Cat - 1 & Physically Challenged Students
Duration of the course: 2 YEARS – 4 semesters
Total Intake: 100
Approval & Affiliation:
RCE IS Affiliated to Bangalore Central University & Recognised by Govt. of Karnataka & Approved by National council for Teacher's Education (NCTE).
Medium of Instruction: ENGLISH & KANNADA
- Content and pedagogy of Kannada
- Content and pedagogy of English
- Content and pedagogy of Social Science
- Content and pedagogy of Mathematics
- Content and pedagogy of Biological Science
- Content and pedagogy of Physical Science
- Content and pedagogy of Computer Science
- Content and pedagogy of Commerce
- Content and pedagogy of Management and Business studies
- Content and pedagogy of Home Science
- Content and pedagogy of Hindi
- Content and pedagogy of Urdu
- Content and pedagogy of Sanskrit
- Content and pedagogy of German
- Content and pedagogy of French
Add on Courses / Certificate Courses Offered:
- Life Skills
- Guidance & Counselling
- Digital pedagogy